Welcome to our site!
Visited Japan for over 80 times, onsen stays over 180 times !!
Check out our visit highlights by season, by activity and by location.
or use Search box on the left column for quick access to posts by location
Hope you’ll find something that might interest you or inspire your travel planning 🙂
Upcoming trips in 2018
- Late Jan – Skiing in Hakuba, visits to Kanazawa and Wakura onsen
- Late March – Kagoshima, Ibusuki, Kirishima, Hitoyoshi, Minamata
- Mid April to early May – Nemophila, Wisteria in Kanto, Sakura in northern Tohoku, Hakodate, Matsumae Castle. West Izu and Shibazakura in early May.
Trips in 2017
- Mid Dec – northern Kyushu to explore Saga, Nagasaki and Amakusa
- Late Nov – Koyo trip in Miyajima, Kyoto and Biwako
- Late Oct – koyo in Okunikko, Kamikochi, Matsukawa river valley, Myoko Kogen, Naruko Gorge
- Late May – Koyasan, Kumano Kodo, Shirahama, Osaka
- Mid-April – Sakura trip in Kyoto, Takato castle ruins, Kawaguchi-ko, Tokyo
- Late Feb – Skiing in Kagura/Naeba and Ume blossom in Kairakuen
- Mid-Jan – Skiing in Hakuba and friends reunion in Tokyo