Welcome to our site!
Visited Japan for over 80 times, onsen stays over 180 times !!
Check out our visit highlights by season, by activity and by location.
or use Search box on the left column for quick access to posts by location
Hope you’ll find something that might interest you or inspire your travel planning 🙂
Upcoming trips in 2018
- Mid-Nov – koyo (fall foliage) in Shikoku, Kyoto, Biwako
Trips in 2018
- Early Sept – Karuizawa and surrounding highlands along the Venus Line
- Late July – Hokkaido for summer flowers in Biei+Furano
- Mid April to early May – Nemophila, Wisteria in Ashikaga. Sakura in northern Tohoku, southern Hokkaido. West Izu and Fuji Shibazakura in early May.
- Late March – Kagoshima, Ibusuki, Kirishima, Hitoyoshi, Minamata
- Late Jan – Skiing in Hakuba, visits to Kanazawa and Wakura onsen
Trips in 2017
- Mid Dec – northern Kyushu to explore Saga, Nagasaki and Amakusa
- Late Nov – Koyo trip in Miyajima, Kyoto and Biwako
- Late Oct – koyo in Okunikko, Kamikochi, Matsukawa river valley, Myoko Kogen, Naruko Gorge
- Late May – Koyasan, Kumano Kodo, Shirahama, Osaka
- Mid-April – Sakura trip in Kyoto, Takato castle ruins, Kawaguchi-ko, Tokyo
- Late Feb – Skiing in Kagura/Naeba and Ume blossom in Kairakuen
- Mid-Jan – Skiing in Hakuba and friends reunion in Tokyo